Last September, Paladin- a non-profit organization dedicated to advocating and serving persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities for the past 50...
Paladin, Inc., an organization working daily to advocate for persons with developmental disabilities, is proud to offer a wide array of services to meet the spe...
The role of the Board of Directors is to set overall agency policy and strategic direction, active involvement in fund-raising and development, represent Paladi...
- Paladin Employees Share their Experiences of Working as Advocates for...
- Paladin Hiring Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Paladin Hiring Executive Assistant
- Paladin Transportation Offers Independence to the Elderly and Disabled
- Paladin, Inc. Services 400 New Individuals with Lake County Expansion
- Paladin's 51st Annual Gala Celebrates a Year of Inspiration and Growth
- Paladin Promotes a Meaningful Life for Those with Disabilities
- Paladin Merger Opens Doors for New Programs, Children's Services
- Paladin Celebrates Anniversary with Paladin Day 2018
- Paladin Now Hiring Direct Support Professionals