The day draws ever nearer for the 26th Annual Opportunity Enterprises Gala, presented by Delta Theta Tau, at the Blue Chip Casino on Saturday, April 7th from 6:00 – 11:30pm!
A well-known staple of Northwest Indiana gatherings, the OE Gala has drawn thousands of guests over its decades-long history to support their cause of championing persons with disabilities. Now, in their second year of hosting the event at Stardust Event Center in Blue Chip Casino, the staff at OE are excited about the venue and what it means for the guest experience.
"It's given us a lot of good space to spread out and have a full room of people as well as a separate place for our registration and silent auction. People can also enjoy a cocktail hour and browse the silent auction items without feeling like they are crowding people at their tables," explained Becky Jascoviak, Marketing and Communications Specialist at OE.
Proceeds will benefit Opportunity Enterprises and the many amazing opportunities that they afford their clients including:
- Respite Services which provides temporary care for those families with a family member who is developmentally or physically disabled, allowing them a break from the challenges of providing care.
- Day Services which provide daily living skills, personal care, art & technology enrichment programs, recreational activities, and much more.
- JobSource which places and supports qualified individuals with disabilities in jobs around the community and in a variety of fields.
- Supported Living which provides individuals with disabilities supervised care that ranges from individual to shared living.
- Transportation via OE Express Transportation.
- Group Homes with 7 currently operated by OE which allow the residents to become more self-sufficient with support and the company of other residents.
Tickets for this amazing event are $150 each, $75 of which is tax deductible, and are on sale until March 26th. The evening's entertainment includes a cocktail hour from 6:00pm - 7:00pm at which point guests will be treated to a gourmet dinner and program featuring some of the inspiring stories of the clients at OE and hosted by Rick Urschel. There will also be live music provided by the Chicago-based Connexion Band as well as a live and silent auction, a raffle, and an open bar! Those who cannot make the big night can also consider buying raffle tickets, as only 800 will be sold! Tickets will be $20 each, or 3 for $50 and the winner of the raffle will receive a Cozy Cottage Weekend Getaway in New Buffalo, MI! The winner will get a 3 bed/bath cottage between October and May with dining gift cards valid year-round to Terrace Room ($200) and Stray Dog ($100).
Some of the amazing items that will be on auction include trips, a grill, wine, children's goodies, and much, much more! There will also be a live art display from one of OE's talented clients which was also featured at last year's event to much acclaim.
Tickets can be bought at www.oegala.com
Click here to see some of the photos from last years Gala!
2801 Evans Ave
Valparaiso, IN 46383
(219) - 464 - 9621
Visit Opportunity Enterprises' Website